Sloppy Saturday Nights....Addiction Edition!

Tonight is Saturday, and you know what that means...SLOPPINESS!

Anyway, I wanted to share my list of addictions that paralyze my life.

- Diet Coke: I need this every morning like normal people need coffee. I guess if I move to Brasil I need to get used to coffee. The only coffee I'll put in my mouth at this point is chocolate covered espresso beans.

-The Cheesecake Factory: I already told you about this one. Probably my most deadly addiction rather than the cocaine and heroin.

-Victoria's Secret Models: We all know the hottest ones are Brasileiras. Hello Gisele, Alessandra, Adriana, Lais and 99% of the rest.

-Brasil: This one is the one that I need and enjoy the most. The people, the geography and almost everything about the place calms my nerves and puts me at ease when things get tough. It lets me dream!

Anyway, I'll leave you a picture:
Lençóis maranhenses, Maranhão
more

Popular Posts