I moved in today!

Today was the big day! I moved out of my little town into a little bit bigger town to go to college away from home.

                                                    Just kidding, its not that small and crowded.

The hour and a half drive was a little bit hard to deal with, only because of the fact that my mother was basically crying the whole way up. She is so sweet, but it makes me feel so bad when she cries because I''m leaving. There's just nothing I can do about that. I don't want to see her reaction when I leave for 3 months to SP next year rather than moving there. Lucky she already knows I want to more there so she can be a little more mentally prepared.

My apartment is OK, a little worn out but I guess I shouldn't expect the Ritz Carlton. My roomies seem pretty cool. They all are talkative and seem respectful and fun. I hope that this year will go good with them.

Tomorrow is the first day of classes, and I get to see one of my favorite Brasileiras, so I am looking forward to that.

Wish me luck!

Beijos,
Alex
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive