How come I blog only when I'm at work?

It's a vicious cycle. I get to work @9am, sit down (which hurts because my sister kicked my tailbone really hard the other day, so its black and blue..jerk) and start blogging. After that, I surf O Globo, Globo, Estadao, and all the others until lunchtime. And then I blog some more. Then I go home and listen to Nara Leao and Adrianna Calcanhotto under the super hardy palm tree in my back yard.. There's no hope for me.



Its not because I don't want to work or anything, it's because nobody gives me any work! The only work I have to do is translate documents from Portuguese to English which is not really work for me. And I also have to plan a trip to Brasil for the company, but that is hardly considered work in my book. It's a crazy coincidence that the company I'm working for has interest in Brasil!

I wish I were more productive....boohoo.

*PS. Yes, you really can grow palms in NJ
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive