Tips for getting lots of hits on your blog.

I admit it. I'm a greedy person.

That's only because I need $95,000 USD to get my investment visa. That's right, I'm not depending on any Brasileira for my permanencia. Although I'm by no means counting it out.

So, because of my trusty Google Adsense paying me a grand total of .15 cents over the past month, I've decided to recruit more readers to my blog so I get mo' money.

Pay no attention to the following words, just copy and paste them into your blog randomly because it attracts are very large group of people on the internet looking for things that probably are not on your blog (or let's hope so...)Please don't be offended!

Tranny Blogspot
Tranny Blogger
Tranny Brazil
Brasileiro Tranny
Garota de Programa Rio de Janeiro
Garoto de Programa Rio de Janeiro (!!!!) <---That was one of my top hits last week! YESSSSS!
Whore Garota

And that's it for now. Sorry to whore out my blog for a while. I will do ANYTHING for MONEY. Call me and we can arrange a meeting. 1-800-BEIJOS
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive