Brrr, It's gotten cold around here!

New definition of cold for me: below 85 degrees.

It has been a pretty damn hot summer here in the east coast. Actually, the entire country has been really hot this summer. I know here, in the mid-Atlantic between Philly and NY we had the hottest July on record. The average temperature of the month (averaged between daytime highs and nighttime lows) was 91 degrees F.



This has me a little nervous about Hawaii next week. There temperatures are an eternal 80-85. I'm nervous that I'm going to be cold. Yes I know I sound like an absolute psychopath, but I'm dead serious.

The past few days have been warmer than the average for this time of the year, but honestly 85 never felt so cold. And 75 percent humidity just about makes my skin crack and lips/mucosa membrane bleed.

And Brasil, pfff, that's going to seem like a frozen hell when I arrive in Sao Paulo in Brazilian winter in two years.

My plea: Help me thicken my blood, it's thinner than anything at this point.

PS: Sorry for not posting in a while!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive